We are committed to diligently overseeing and managing all affairs within our company.
Ensuring the following
- A majority of our Board members are independent of us and our management.
- All members of the Board committees (Audit; Culture and Compensation; and Nominating, Governance and Corporate Responsibility) meet applicable standards for independence as described in our Corporate Governance Guidelines.
- The independent members of the Board meet regularly without the presence of management.
- The charters of our Board committees clearly establish their respective roles and responsibilities.
- The Board of Directors has a clear code of ethics and conflicts of interest policy to ensure that key corporate decisions are made by directors who do not have a financial interest in the outcome separate from their interest as company officials.
- Executives and non-management directors have an ongoing ownership stake in the company and are subject to stock ownership guidelines.